Bean flour (white) Organic Eco-Product has a positive effect on the state of the whole organism.
To obtain bean flour, the beans are subjected to a two-stage processing:
- using a grinding technique, the beans are divided into cotyledons,
- sort out the particles of the husk to give a marketable appearance.
Bean flour contains carbohydrates, dietary fiber, sugar, vitamins B1-B9, PP and a variety of minerals. The absence of fast-digesting carbohydrates, which provoke a rise in blood glucose levels, makes this product harmless to diabetics and people at risk of developing diabetes.
Useful properties of bean flour:
- Improving the functioning of the circulatory system.
- Normalization of the digestive process, removal of toxins from the body.
- Strengthening of the heart muscles and purification of the blood.
- Prevention of cancer and zinc is achieved by the presence of selenium, phosphorus and calcium.
- Improving the immune system and overall well-being.
- Used in the diet.
The use of bean flour in cosmetology and medicine:
- B vitamins provide nutrition to skin cells and improve intercellular metabolism,
- zinc and copper fight viruses and infections, cleanse tissues of toxins,
- calcium helps the natural production of collagen, which ensures firmness and elasticity of the skin,
- vitamin K, also present in small amounts in flour, helps to remove bruising and circles under the eyes,
- selenium is a very valuable antioxidant that stops aging and prevents cancer.
The use of bean flour in cooking:
- used in baking (for example, apple strudel, lemon cakes),
- preparation of desserts (chocolate cake with zucchini, walnuts, vanilla and orange peel),
- as a thickener in gravies and sauces,
- white bean flour soup is a gluten- and dairy-free dish.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G - 21.0
- FATS, G - 2.0
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 61.8
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal - 298
Ingredients*: 100% bean flour (from white bean beans), ground.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infected with grain pests, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 6 months.
*May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured at the same enterprise with products that contain gluten).