Grape flour is obtained by grinding the press cake and grape seed, which remains after extraction of oil. This meal is a bit like cocoa in appearance and has a very pleasant taste.
Like most products derived from seeds and seed plants, grape flour is rich in vitamins a, C, E and especially b group vitamins. in addition, the powder from grape seed contains large amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids (especially linoleic acid), various trace elements and tannins – which gives grape flour many useful properties.
Useful properties of Grape flour:
- improves elasticity and strengthens all types of body tissues, increases metabolism, helping to restore muscle tone,
- normal blood pressure and decreases the level of cholesterol in the blood
- beneficial effect on the immune system,
- stimulates the renewal and recovery of tissue and nerve fibers
- regulates the exchange of moisture between the cells of the body,
- helps accelerate the healing of wounds.
To the unique properties of grape flour may also include positive effects on blood vessels, nerve cells and neural connections of the body that helps to combat degenerative diseases of the Central nervous system and circulatory system. Also contained in grape flour substances accelerate metabolism and removal from the body of harmful substances formed at the same time. Vitamin E, also contained in the powder of the bones, slows the aging process in the body, including – and age-related changes of the retina: a positive effect of the biochemical composition of grape flour on the organs of sight comparable only with blueberries.
The scope of application of the flour of grape:
- sweet and baked goods (for this purpose it is mixed with wheat),
- confectionery industry (e.g. the manufacture of marshmallow),
- Oriental sweets,
- promstandart patisserie (desserts, icing,and cream),
- therapeutic, skin care and decorative cosmetics
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 18.0
- FATS, G – 10.0
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 162
Composition: 100% grape flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses not infected with pests of grain stocks, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 12 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured at the same enterprise with products that contain gluten).