Organic Eco-Product raw almonds are a source of omega-3, polyunsaturated fatty acid, protein, fiber, vitamins, magnesium, calcium and melatonin. This nut is preferred by athletes and people who are fond of raw food.
- the content in a handful of almonds is 1/8 of the daily value of protein, especially useful for raw foodists and vegetarians, due to the rejection of animal protein.
- daily use in a small amount of raw almonds - lowers cholesterol levels,
- the use of almonds (as well as any other nut) - will reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases,
- The vitamin E content of almonds reduces the formation of wrinkles and protects against heart disease.
- The source of magnesium, calcium and melatonin in raw almonds makes them indispensable for good sleep.
- almonds in cooking:
- confectionery (macaroons, caramel cakes), by adding nut mass to baked goods,
- almond butter (as an alternative to high fat peanut butter)
- making marzipan (a mixture of ground almonds with sugar syrup), praline (ground almonds fried in sugar), nougat and macaroon.
- when preparing salads, as well as fish and meat dishes.
- almond nut in cosmetology:
- for hair (almonds contain vitamin B, zinc, iron, niacin, riboflavin and vitamin E).
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G - 21.22
- FATS, G - 49.42
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 9.47
- ENERGY VALUE, kJ - 2405
Ingredients: 100% raw almonds.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infected with pests of grain stocks, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 6 months.