Pumpkin seed oil cold pressed Organic Eco-Product, made from pumpkin seeds, it contains many vitamins and polyunsaturated acids, phospholipids, harmonicop necessary for the normal functioning of the human body.
Properties of pumpkin oil, cold pressed:
- High content of vitamin A.
- The content of zinc and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Scope oil and pumpkin seeds:
- Pumpkin seed oil in cooking:
- Perfectly complements a variety of dishes.
- As a dressing for vegetable salads.
- Used in baking fish and meat.
- With self-cooking sauces and dressings.
- Pumpkin seed oil in cosmetics:
- It restores the body, stimulates the elimination of toxins, toxins and carcinogens.
- Beneficial effect on brain activity, improves vision.
- Preserves the youthfulness of the skin.
- Used for the prevention of diseases of the mucous membranes.
- Effective in the prevention of parasites.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 0
- FATS, G – 99.5
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 896
Composition: 100% pumpkin seed oil unrefined cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Shelf life: 6 months.