Linseed cold pressed oil produced from flax seeds by cold pressing. This oil retains all the beneficial properties of the plant in a concentrated form, can be consumed or used as medical cosmetics for face and body.
Cold pressed oil Organic Eco-Product, made from flax seeds, it contains many vitamins and minerals necessary for normal functioning of the human body.
Polynesian high content of acids omega 3 and omega 6 do flax oil Organic Eco-Product the elixir of youth, and regular consumption of it in food will prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases and pathologies of blood coagulation.
The linseed oil has no contraindications to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Properties of Flaxseed oil, cold pressed:
Linseed oil in great quantities:
- vitamins b, A, E, K,
- vitamin E – improves both physical and mental activity, enhances immunity,
- omega 3 and omega 6.
The scope of Linseed oil:
- Flaxseed oil in cooking:
- When it is used it is important to exclude thermal treatment. They can be refilled salads and other cold snacks. People suffering from obesity, disruption of the endocrine system, problems with blood vessels and the digestive tract recommended daily in the morning before Breakfast to take a tablespoon of Flaxseed oil.
- Flaxseed oil in cosmetics:
- has a beneficial effect on the skin and hair. It can easily replace expensive salon treatments and professional makeup.
- recommended with care products for body and hair, such as day or night creams for hands, face and body, and hair masks (you must add the tool before applying),
- you can use oil rubbing it into the skin in small amounts
- recommended for home SPA treatments in combination with other herbal products.
- used for hair loss times a week (it is recommended to make the mask, mix 1:1 mustard oil and flax seed oil) for damaged hair ( a 1:1 mixture of Flaxseed and coconut oils), dandruff (a mixture of linseed and black cumin oil in the ratio 1:1).
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 0
- FATS, MR. 99.8
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 884
Composition: 100% flax oil, unrefined, cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Shelf life: 6 months.