Sesame oil Organic Eco-Product refers to products of vegetable origin are widely known for its therapeutic and cosmetic properties. Also sesame oil cold pressed is used for refueling and in the preparation of desserts, meat dishes and vegetables. Its composition includes healthy acids, vitamins, and a wide range of trace elements. Complex of nutrients contained in sesame oil will give Your dish not only delicate taste and flavor, but also healing properties.
Unrefined sesame oil is cold-pressed has the distinct aroma of sesame seeds and has a pleasant taste.
Properties of sesame oil cold pressed:
In sesame oil in great quantities:
- polyunsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants – protect cells from premature aging,
- calcium – strengthens bone tissue,
- phosphorus – improves muscle contraction,
- zinc – promotes growth,
- vitamin E – improves both physical and mental activity, enhances immunity.
The scope of application of Sesame oil:
- Sesame oil in cooking.
- Sesame oil has a distinctive taste and is a great complement to traditional dishes with a slight nutty aroma. It almost does not spoil, and for a long time retains its useful properties.
- Often sesame oil is used for salads. It perfectly reveals the taste of seafood and fish, it is often used for making traditional Chinese dishes. To buy sesame oil for preparing snacks or any cold dishes.
- Sesame oil in cosmetology.
- The effectiveness of sesame oil is cold pressed allows to use it not only at home but also in professional beauty. It moisturizes and softens the pores and makes the skin soft and silky. Sesame oil can be used for smoothing rough skin on the feet and hands. This is an excellent remedy Anke and others. Sesame oil is suitable for oily and dry skin.
- Sesame cold pressed oil can be use as a sunscreen: it protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
- Sesame oil is often used for care of hair, strengthens them, stimulates growth, prevents hair loss. The hair becomes smooth and shiny after a few masks with the addition of sesame oil.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 0
- FATS, G – 81.8
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 898
Composition: 100% sesame oil, unrefined, cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Expiration date: 6 months.