Hemp oil cold pressed Organic Eco-Product is a unique dietary product with high biological value. It is composed of vitamins, organic acids and microelements necessary for the organism, contains omega 3,6,9 polyunsaturated fatty acids recommended for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as in obesity.
Hemp oil is rich with antioxidants, phytosterols, fat-soluble vitamins and minerals.
Hemp oil has a pleasant taste, light herbal smell and is completely absorbed. The fluid color is greenish.
Properties of hemp oil, cold pressed:
- contains omega 3,6,9 and fatty acids
- contains antioxidants, phytosterols, fat-soluble vitamins and minerals,
- increases the body's resistance to various diseases.
The scope of application of hemp oil:
- Hemp oil in cooking:
- Perfectly complements a variety of dishes.
- As a dressing for vegetable salads.
- With self-cooking sauces and dressings.
- Hemp oil in cosmetics and medicine:
- helps prevent premature aging of the skin, making it supple,
- use as a mask for volume and Shine of hair
- helps eliminate irritation and flaking of the skin,
- when applied to the skin, protects from harmful sun rays
- has a mild laxative effect, cures constipation
- is used in diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- balance of several types of fatty acids in hemp oil lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood, cleans the blood vessels and strengthens the heart muscle, recommended as a preventive measure to reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
Contraindications to the use of hemp oil:
- usually contraindications to the use of hemp oil no, the oil is a natural product, easily assimilated by the body
- individual intolerance, which is extremely rare.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 0
- FATS, G – 99.9
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 898
Composition: 100% hemp seed oil unrefined cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Shelf life: 6 months.