Cold pressed cedar nut oil is produced by cold pressing of pine nuts on hydraulic presses at low temperatures.
Cold pressed cedar nut oil properties:
- With the regular addition of oil to food, it helps to prevent stroke, varicose veins, heart attack and a number of other dangerous diseases.
Pine nut oil contains:
- a complex of useful acids, macro and microelements. (phosphorus, calcium, iron, iodine, zinc).
- a complex of vitamins E, B and D, which are necessary for our body.
Scope of cedar nut oil:
- Cedar oil in cooking:
- has flavor notes that will give each dish its own special taste,
- used for dressing various dishes and salads, stewed vegetables, cereals and snacks,
- unique taste of butter combined with cheese.
- Cedar oil in cosmetics:
- preserves the elasticity and firmness of the skin, well protects the skin from flaking and dryness,
- soothes, relieves itching and irritation, helps to remove makeup from the face,
- when caring for hair, hair fragility will disappear and eliminate scalp flaking.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 0
- FATS, MR. 99.9
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 898
Composition: 100% Cedar oil, unrefined, cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Shelf life: 6 months.