Organic Eco-Product Cold Pressed Wheat Germ Oil is obtained by low temperature extraction. A characteristic feature of the technology of its production is the preservation of natural combinations and proportions of the complex of biologically active substances in the product. They are contained in the oil in the most concentrated form under the protection of their own antioxidants. Wheat germ oil is one of the best sources of natural vitamin E, the so-called tocopherol.
Vitamins A, D, E, which are part of:
- involved in fat and protein metabolism
- stimulate the immune system
- improve metabolic processes in bone tissue and skin
- stimulate the process of hematopoiesis
- involved in the formation of hemoglobin
- normalize endocrine balance
Properties of cold pressed wheat germ oil:
- wheat germ oil is beneficial for the health of the skin, mucous membranes and hair. Due to the low content of free fatty acids, this oil can be used by patients with cardiovascular diseases for the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, angina pectoris. It can be taken orally, a tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach. The price of wheat germ oil is quite low, so it is recommended to use it daily.
- Biologically active substances in the composition of the oil are compounds that are used by the body to synthesize its own enzymes, or replace them in metabolic processes, which is especially important for people with malabsorption in the intestines.
- the high content of tocopherol and unsaturated fatty acids allows the oil to be used to slow down the aging process and prevent the activation of free radical oxidation in the body, which occurs due to the action of adverse environmental factors.
- wheat germ oil helps to restore liver cells in pathological conditions, which is very useful if a person is forced to take antibiotics and sulfa drugs in high doses. In addition, the presented substance improves the secretion of bile, enhances metabolic processes and increases the energy potential of the body.
Composition of wheat germ oil:
The composition is dominated by such components as easily digestible unsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), phospholipids, carotenoids, amino acids, enzymes, biologically active substances, macro- and microelements (potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, chromium ). Wheat germ oil is a thick liquid from light yellow to dark orange.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G - 0
- FATS, G - 90.0
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 0
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal - 884
Ingredients: 100% wheat germ oil, unrefined, first cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Store tightly closed, in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Expiration date: 6 months.