Cold pressed oil Organic Eco-Product, made from mustard seeds, it contains many vitamins and minerals necessary for normal functioning of the human body. The mustard oil has a brown or greenish-yellow color, spicy taste and a distinct smell of mustard. Mustard oil is considered a dietary oil with high content of fat.
The linseed oil has no contraindications to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Properties of mustard oil, cold pressed:
- Oil is produced by cold pressing, which preserves all the vitamins, micro and macro.
- Antiviral immunostimulant and increases the body's resistance to various infections and viruses.
- Antiseptic, bactericidal and wound healing.
The scope of oil of mustard:
- Mustard oil in cooking:
- Mustard oil goes well with fresh vegetables and greens
- Perfect for cooking side dishes, pastries, fish and meat dishes.
- Used for home canning.
- Mustard oil in cosmetics:
- Removes spots on the skin.
- Acts as a sunscreen (due to the high content of vitamin E)
- Heals dry, irritated skin and skin prone to acne.
- Used in the treatment of dry, chapped lips.
- Makes hair healthy and thick.
- Prevents the appearance of gray hair.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 0
- FATS, G – 99.9
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 884
Composition: 100% mustard oil unrefined cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Shelf life: 6 months.