Cold-pressed oil Organic Eco-Product, made from black cumin, contains many vitamins and useful trace elements necessary for the normal functioning of the human body.
Vitamins D, E, A, tannins and essential oils Organic Eco-Product black cumin oil activates the efficiency of brain cells, stimulates the normal functioning of the entire digestive system.
Regular use of a certain amount of Black cumin oil has a diuretic effect and helps to remove toxins from the body.
Cold pressed black cumin oil properties:
Black cumin oil contains:
- vitamins of group D, E, A
- essential oils,
- trace elements: beta-carotene, iron, calcium, copper.
Scope of black cumin oil:
- black cumin oil in cooking:
- When using it, it is important to exclude its heat treatment.
- As a dressing for salads and other cold snacks.
- The spicy and astringent taste of cumin oil in the salad increases appetite.
- black cumin oil in cosmetology:
- has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin of the face.
- helps reduce acne in adolescents
- it is possible to use oil by rubbing it into the skin in small quantities.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 0
- FATS, MR. 99.9
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 896
Composition: 100% flax oil, unrefined, cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Shelf life: 6 months.