Cold pressed garlic oil Organic Eco-Product is produced in Ukraine by infusion of vegetable oil on the heads of garlic.
In garlic oil: proteins, fats, vitamins (C, E, A, D and group B), minerals (iodine, potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, silicon, phosphorus), inulin, essential oil; contains a large amount of phytoncides (natural antimicrobial, antifungal, antiparasitic substances), etc.
Health Benefits of Cold Pressed Garlic Oil:
- High content of phytoncides.
- Content of minerals and essential oils.
Applications of garlic oil:
- Garlic oil in cooking:
- Perfectly complements various dishes.
- For self-preparation of sauces and dressings.
- Helps to change the taste of familiar dishes, adding spice to them
- Garlic oil in folk medicine:
- used internally as an anthelmintic,
- for the prevention and treatment of colds (instilled in the nose and ears from the common cold and otitis media),
- used externally for the treatment of skin diseases.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G - 0
- FATS, G - 99.9
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 0
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL - 899
Ingredients: 100% vegetable oil infused with garlic, unrefined cold pressed.
Storage conditions: Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
Expiration date: 6 months.