Natural Milk Thistle Flour Organic Eco-Product is a healthy food supplement, a valuable cosmetic product and a cure for many disease states of the body.
Useful properties of milk thistle flour:
- normalization of blood sugar levels
- antioxidant and antimutagenic effects on the whole body, systems and organs
- blood purification
- normalization of secretory and other functions of the gastrointestinal tract
- improving the strength of hair follicles
- reduction of allergic reactions of the body
- improving or stopping the deterioration of vision
Milk thistle flour is recommended to alleviate the condition of those who suffer from various types of toxic or inflammatory chronic liver damage, salt deposits, metabolic disorders in the body, joint pain, and also as a natural remedy for protecting against the harmful effects of the environment living in an ecologically unfriendly environment. healthy (unfavorable) regions.
Scope of milk thistle flour:
- can be used in cooking along with flaxseed or any other flour to increase the nutritional value of cooked dishes
The frog or the grass of the Virgin Mary, as milk thistle flour (meal) is also called, is considered a heparoprotector, that is, substances that have a positive effect on the liver.
Milk thistle flour, recipes for healthy and tasty dishes from it have been valued for a reason since ancient times and are now considered a means of getting rid of many ailments, in front of which traditional medicine is powerless. Improving the state of health, including the functioning of the vital systems of the body, also affects the condition of the skin, the largest human organ.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G - 26.5
- FATS, G - 7.9
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 10.8
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal - 323
Ingredients: 100% milk thistle flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infested with pests of grain stocks, at a temperature below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Shelf life: 12 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured in the same factory as products that contain gluten).