Chickpea flour is used in cosmetology and for the preparation of many dishes (including baking), including in vegetarian food.
Chickpea flour natural Organic Eco-Product is produced by grinding chickpeas (chickpeas, legumes).
Useful properties of chickpea flour for the body:
- chickpea flour lowers cholesterol levels,
- chickpea flour increases immunity (contains vitamin B6),
- chickpea flour strengthens the cardiovascular system
- chickpea flour contains fiber
- low GI in flour (good for the heart)
- chickpea flour contains protein, iron (optimal for maintaining the level of hemoglobin in the blood)
- calcium in chickpea flour will help strengthen bones
The use of chickpea flour in food:
- Chickpea flour bread.
- Chickpea flour cookies.
- Cutlets and meatballs.
The use of chickpea flour in cosmetology:
- Cleans hair.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Moisturizes hair and scalp.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEIN, G - 10.9
- FATS, G - 2.9
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 66.0
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal - 337
Ingredients: 100% ground chickpeas.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infected with grain pests, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 6 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured at the same enterprise with products that contain gluten).