Sesame flour can be made from sesame seeds by grinding into powder.
Sesame flour is a source of calcium, selenium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, zinc and iron, so it is essential in the daily human diet.
Useful properties of sesame flour:
- amino acids: arginine, proline, meteonine, tryptophan, threonine, glucine, serine, cysteine, alanine and others,
- saturated fatty acids,
- mono and polyunsaturated acids,
- vitamins: A, PP, group B,
- minerals: manganese, copper, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, iron, potassium.
Sesame flour scope:
- added to the dough when baking baked goods and pastries,
- used for dressing first courses and sauces,
- used as an additive in confectionery.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEIN, G - 45.0
- FATS, G - 12.0
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 32
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal - 416
Ingredients: 100% sesame seed flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infected with grain pests, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 12 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured at the same enterprise with products that contain gluten).