Wheat germ flour is made by grinding wheat germ dried to a solid state, which germinated 1-2 mm beforehand and sprouted.
Wheat sprouted flour is not so sticky (low gluten content in comparison with regular flour).
The use of flour organic eco product allows to reduce the energy value of the finished product; pancakes and flat cakes (with a slightly sweet taste) are prepared from it.
Useful properties of wheat germ flour:
- contains vitamins of group B, PP,
- contains menarals: potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium,
- accelerates the breakdown of food (due to plant enzymes),
- fiber content (stimulates the intestines to remove harmful substances),
- dietary fiber (found in young wheat grass).
Uses of wheat germ flour:
- adding to baked goods (gingerbread, cookies, pancakes, tortillas),
- is a component of some breakfast cereals,
- as a weight loss supplement (contains fiber).
Wheat germ flour composition (BZHU).
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEIN, G - 33.9
- FATS, G - 7.7
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 32.8
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL - 337
Ingredients: 100% wheat germ.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infected with grain pests, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 3 months.