Whole-grain flour from green lentils - ground grain, not peeled from the upper layers of the shell and the germ. Thanks to this, the product contains a composition balanced by nature and retains the pleasant, mild taste characteristic of lentils.
Useful properties of whole grain green lentil flour:
- high protein content
- vitamins - A, B, PP, E and F
- contains molybdenum, selenium, fluorine, chromium, iron, silicon, magnesium, calcium
In green lentil flour from whole grains, unlike refined, all useful substances are preserved, in the amount conceived by nature itself.
Scope of green lentil flour:
- whole grain flour from green lentils is the main part of the diet of the population, in many countries of the world
- a wide variety of bakery products are baked from lentil flour
- it is also added to liquid dishes: sauces and soups
By the inclusion of protein, dishes with the addition of lentil flour can even compete with meat. For this reason, this product is popular among vegetarians.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G - 24.0
- FATS, G - 1.5
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 46.3
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal - 295
Ingredients: 100% green lentil flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infested with pests of grain stocks, at a temperature below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Shelf life: 12 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured in the same factory as products that contain gluten).