Red lentil flour is a product related to legumes. The seeds that are inside the fruit itself are suitable for food. The plant has a pleasant taste and aroma. Doctors recommend using this product as a high protein supplement.
The basis of red lentils is vegetable protein, which is characterized by instant absorption and lightness. The product also contains carbohydrates, which serve as a source of energy for humans.
Useful properties of red lentil flour:
- lowering cholesterol
- blood sugar stabilization
- keeping the heart working
- beneficial effect on digestion
- an increase in iron levels, contributing to the activity and smooth functioning of the body
Red lentils, the benefits of which impress even experts, also have some harmful properties. These include a contraindication for use in gout and joint diseases. Also in the presence of various disorders in the gallbladder and inflammatory processes. The product contains purine in a sufficiently large amount that it can cause the formation of kidney stones. Therefore, the use of red lentils, the benefits of which can only be with proper use, should be done only after consulting a doctor.
Scope of red lentils:
- a remedy widely used even in cosmetology: washing with this component helps to strengthen hair, improve skin
- red lentils should be bought in the presence of diabetes, excess weight
- acts as an antidepressant and helps to strengthen the immune system
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 24
- FATS, G – 1,5
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 46,3
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal – 295
Ingredients: 100% red lentil flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infested with pests of grain stocks, at a temperature below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Shelf life: 12 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured in the same factory as products that contain gluten).