Natural buckwheat flour is an ecologically clean product of Ukraine!
The main difference between buckwheat is its ability to survive on any soil without the use of fertilizers and pesticides due to the natural suppression of weed growth by the plant.
Useful properties of Buckwheat flour:
- increases mental activity due to B vitamins,
- contributes to the normalization of weight, due to vitamin PP,
- strengthens the immune system, contributes to the normal development and renewal of cells,
- promotes the absorption of all vitamins due to the content of manganese,
- contains zinc, which prevents the skin from aging prematurely,
- a wide range of amino acids that contribute to the assimilation of other food,
- contains folic acid, especially useful for pregnant women,
- helps to restore the normal level of hemoglobin.
- Method of application: It is recommended to mix buckwheat flour with wheat flour in an amount of up to 50%.
Scope of buckwheat flour:
- in cooking with a dietary, maximally balanced diet,
- in cosmetology helps to restore youth and natural beauty of the skin (used in face masks).
Buckwheat flour Organic Eco-Product is a valuable dietary product that can be used in combination with other flour, for example, wheat flour, or on its own.
Buckwheat flour is valued both for its taste (it resembles a nut a little) and for its composition, as well as for the effect that this product has on the body.
Buckwheat flour increases metabolism and immunity, has a positive effect on the functioning of the brain and nervous system, and significantly increases the level of absorption of food.
Nutritional value of the product per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G - 10.6
- FATS, G - 2.3
- CARBOHYDRATES, G - 63.5
- ENERGY VALUE, Kcal - 295
Ingredients: 100% buckwheat flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses, not infected with grain pests, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 12 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured at the same enterprise with products that contain gluten).