In modern society, more and more people are trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, including in the field of nutrition. And here to dispense with such an unusual for many product, such as flour, pea is quite difficult.
- Organic pea flour is a dietary, and unlike many grain options does not contribute to weight gain.
- Organic pea flour contains a really great amount of amino acids and vitamins. For this reason, some recipes with chickpea flour could replace the meat, which will undoubtedly be of interest to vegetarians.
Scope of pea flour:
Many outdoor enthusiasts know that pea flour is used for fishing when preparing groundbait. Actually, very often it is for these purposes that this flour is purchased. But this is not the only area of application. What can you cook from this product for yourself?
- Bake bread
- cook pasta,
- pea porridge is useful for people of all ages, including children (mashed peas),
- confectionery, including biscuits, both with salt and sugar,
- there are recipes that even allow you to cook vegetarian sausages and cutlets.
But the most, perhaps, the main dish is vegetable cutlets. The benefits of the use of pea porridge - a dietary point of view, this flour does not absorb any animal or vegetable fats in cooking.
In hlebopechke pea flour is usually used in combination with wheat in the amount of 10-20% of its mass. This allows to enhance nutritive value of the product, to add flavor to his taste, and to preserve the structural-rheological properties of the semi-finished product. Flour from peas is often a major component of dietary and vegetarian food – sausages, cutlets, meatballs. The versatility of the ingredient allows it to be used for cooking sweet and savory dishes.
Pea flour is made from dried split beans by grinding.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 11.6
- FATS, THE G – 2.8
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 68.5
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 298
Ingredients: 100% pea flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses not infected with pests of grain stocks, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 12 months.
May contain traces of gluten (meaning that the products are manufactured at the same enterprise with products that contain gluten).