In modern society, more and more people are trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, including in the field of nutrition. And here to dispense with such an unusual for many product, such as flour, pea is quite difficult.
- Organic pea flour is a dietary, and unlike many grain options does not contribute to weight gain.
- Organic pea flour contains a really great amount of amino acids and vitamins. For this reason, some recipes with chickpea flour could replace the meat, which will undoubtedly be of interest to vegetarians.
Many outdoor enthusiasts know that pea flour is used for fishing in the preparation of bait. In fact, very often, for these purposes, and sold the flour. But this is not the only area of application. What can you make out this product for yourself?
- To bake bread
- cook the pasta,
- very popular among people of all ages, including children, is mashed peas
- confectionery, including biscuits, like salt and sugar,
- there are recipes for you to cook, even vegetarian sausages and burgers.
But probably the most important dish is vegetable cutlets. From a dietary point of view, this flour does not absorb any animals or vegetable fats when cooking.
In hlebopechke pea flour is usually used in combination with wheat in the amount of 10-20% of its mass. This allows to enhance nutritive value of the product, to add flavor to his taste, and to preserve the structural-rheological properties of the semi-finished product. Flour from peas is often a major component of dietary and vegetarian food – sausages, cutlets, meatballs. The versatility of the ingredient allows it to be used for cooking sweet and savory dishes.
Pea flour is made from dried split beans by grinding.
Nutrition facts per 100 grams:
- PROTEINS, G – 11.6
- FATS, THE G – 2.8
- CARBOHYDRATES, G – 68.5
- ENERGY VALUE, KCAL – 298
Ingredients: 100% pea flour.
Storage conditions: in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses not infected with pests of grain stocks, at temperatures below 20C and relative humidity not higher than 75%.
Expiration date: 12 months.