ATLANTIC ATF DEXRONs are semi synthetic lubricants based on carefully selected highly refined base oils with a very high viscosity index for most automatic transmissions. The improved fluidity at low temperatures ensures optimum performance in all conditions. Its exceptional frictional characteristics provide smooth switching and driving comfort.
ATLANTIC ATF DEXRON III is recommended for use in automatic transmissions, torque convertors, power steering and hydraulic circuits, for which the manufacturers prescribe a product, which meets the General Motors ATF TYPE Dexron III or Dexron II E and Ford Mercon-requirements (use in GM automatic transmissions pre 2005).
NB: Do NOT use where Dexron VI, Mercon V or Mercon SP or LV are required.
ATLANTIC ATF DEXRON II can be used in automatic transmissions, torque convertors, power steering and hydraulic circuits, for which the manufacturers prescribe a product, which meets the General Motors ATF TYPE Dexron II -D requirements (use in GM automatic transmissions pre 1993).
- Anti-wear protection: significantly extended transmission life.
- Extended oil life: excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Increased clutch band and clutch pack capacity.
- Efficient operation of power steering units in all conditions.
- Enhanced friction durability for smooth transmission performance
- Improved protection of copper and bronze components
- Effective seal compatibility reduces the risk of leakages