Atlantic X Turbo Plus Engine Oil series are semi synthetic advanced technology lubricants specially designed for cars powered by Diesel, turbo Diesel or Gasoline engines, with injection and catalytic converter. Suitable for all types of Gasoline and Diesel engines, using all types of fuels: leaded or unleaded Gasoline, Diesel fuel and LPG.
APPLICATIONS: Atlantic X Turbo Plus Engine Oil series is recommended for use in all naturally aspirated and turbo-charged diesel and petrol engines, providing excellent protection even under most strenuous conditions. Mixed fleets of European, North American diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged and EGR) & Commercial road transport, including the latest electronic controlled engines.
PROPERTIES: Atlantic X Turbo Plus Engine Oil series uses exclusive combinations of highly refined Hydrocracked base stocks and high technology core additive package to maximize engine protection under severe conditions thus well positioned to address the needs of both European ACEA and American API performance standards, making them simply the top engine oil for both the modern North American engines and the top-tier West European engines.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Particularly suitable for the latest diesel engines equipped with EGR
- Very efficient anti-deposit and anti-black sludge power which maintains a clean engine
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy level
- Exceptional high temperature protection for hot running engines under heavy load
- Longer Oil drain intervals
- Fuel economy
- Excellent low temperature protection for quick and easy startups in cold weather
- Component compatibility
- Longer gasket and seal life
- Stay-in-grade shear stability
- Wear protection and viscosity control
- Deposit control and acid neutralization
- Meets the requirements of Euro 2&3 engines & certain Euro 4 applications
ATLANTIC X TURBO PLUS 15W-40 – meets quality requirements of most gasoline engine manufacturers in the USA, Europe, Japan and Korea