ATLANTIC GREEN – HYBRID Engine Oil series are premium fully synthetic oils using the latest advances in low to mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) additive technology and features low volatility synthetic base oil that minimizes oil loss.
APPLICATIONS: ATLANTIC GREEN – HYBRID Engine Oil series are designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged, low emission petrol engines, including petrol/electric Hybrid.
PROPERTIES: ATLANTIC GREEN – HYBRID Engine Oil series are formulated for use in vehicles that require low viscosity fuel efficient engine oils as specified by the manufacturer. Applications include Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ford (FPV), Jaguar, Land Rover, Range Rover, Subaru, Honda, Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat vehicles and many other manufacturers who specify low viscosity engine oils. It is also suitable for hybrid engines in Toyota/Lexus and Honda as well as others using this technology. ATLANTIC GREEN – HYBRID Engine Oils should not be used where normally higher viscosity engine oil is recommended by the manufacturer.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- MAXIMUM wear protection, minimum sludge formation & reduced piston deposits
- MAXIMISES fuel economy
- CATALYST and Oxygen sensor friendly
- LATEST petrol API SN oil specification
- Optimized for HYBRID petrol/electric vehicles
- Superior cold engine start up performance, minimizing friction and wear at start-up
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown even in extreme service.