ATLANTIC HYDRAULIC OIL HVI series are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils specifically designed to meet the needs of modern, high pressure, industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems. The shear stable, high viscosity index allows for a wide operating temperature range maintaining maximum hydraulic efficiency and component protection at both low and high temperatures.
APPLICATIONS: ATLANTIC HYDRAULIC OIL HVI range is recommended for all kind of hydraulic systems operating under high pressure (limit as indicated by the pump manufacturer) and high temperature. Especially suitable for hydraulic systems working under extreme temperature variations and equipment operating outside: easy start up at low temperature and regular operating in all seasons: civil engineering, machine tools, agriculture, marine, transport and other industrial applications.
PROPERTIES: ATLANTIC HYDRAULIC OIL HVI provide outstanding hydraulic system efficiency; ultra-keep-clean performance, and a high degree of fluid durability. The hydraulic efficiency feature can lead to reduced energy consumption for both industrial and mobile equipment, reducing operating costs and improving productivity. Their excellent oxidation and thermal stability can help to extend oil and filter change intervals while helping to ensure clean systems. Their high level of anti-wear properties and excellent film strength characteristics result in a high degree of equipment protection that not only results in fewer breakdowns but helps improve production capacity.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Very high viscosity index
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components
- Very low pour point
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water
- High operating reliability
- Good shear stability
- Superior thermal stability avoiding the formation of sludge even at high temperature
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking